I have a dating script created in PHP that uses a MYSQL database and a calendar script created in Perl that uses a flatfile database. Each script has its own registration process. This creates separate databases, usernames, and passwords. I would like to eliminate the calendars registration/database and have it use the dating scripts. This will allow members to have one username and password to use both scripts. I do not want to integrate the entire calendar into the script only the authorization and database.
I want to make this clear.
1. The dating script is in PHP and uses MYSQL and the Calender script is programmed in
Perl using a flat file database.
2. I want to eliminate the calendars registration process and flatfile database and have it use
the dating scripts registration and database.
3. After this modification members should only have to register once with the dating script and
have full access to the calendars functions and not have to register again with the calendar.
Plus, the calendar will pull the registration information from the dating scripts database.
4. Payment will be made through scriptlance escrow after all bugs and problems have been
5. If you state a time frame please stick to it and keep me informed throught the project of any
6. If you can do this then please bid. Do not respond with out a bid.
7. I will not work with anyone that has a negative rating.