I'm looking for a 2 way chat system similar to a livehelp system (livesupport, livehelp etc...without all the extra stuff) to be integrated within a forum and intranet (php/mysql)
- someone registered in my db click on the ONLINE button of a member (args: &username&recipient )
- a waiting popup appears "waiting response"
- the receipient receive a popup (contact from xxx - accept chat yes/n/busy)
- the private chat is launched.
- the chat (2 users max) use intensively DHTML or sockets in a popup
Preferred language: PHP (or perl) or java with client/server if it is very light
Any highly skilled programmer contact me.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
in all 4.0+ versions of Internet Explorer and Netscape