I need a simple yet functional utility. Looks are totally unimportant. A utilitarian gui is all i need. You need to be familiar w/ NT systems and "net send" command. To be run on MS XP system.
1. send a MULTI-LINE message to specific IP addresses over internet using the "net send" command
2. sequentially or randomly scroll ip addresses ([url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], .181, .xxx,etc)
I need to be able to choose to enter a range of ip addresses. Like [url removed, login to view] or have the program create random IPs (22.214.171.124 - [url removed, login to view])
3. It needs to tell me how many successful transmissions were sent realtime (a total count)
4. It needs to have a set number of "successes" to send to before it stops (ie i say i want 10,000 "successful" messages sent - do not stop until then)
5. It needs to not "hang" on bad ips or program errors
6. I need a log file created that will give me 4 folders (the file name is the message title), "goodipfull", "badipfull",which has all the complete and incomplete ips listed with time/date stamp and then "goodip" and "badip" (which will log the last 2 sets of each successfully sent ip's ([url removed, login to view]) with a time/date stamp.
7. Multiple connections so it will send multiple messages simultaneously. This is for speed of course. if you can do multiple connections, make an inerface that opens multiple instances of the sender with option of range or random ip.
8. save multiple messages for load up later
Final must be able to send btw 100k and 1 million sends per hour- more the better.
Nice to haves:)
if it can change the FROM name to whatever I enter
Programs close but not what we need are:
Attached code+semiworking prog of the last coder was unable to complete the job due to emergency. This should save lots of time. Other jobs a for coder who keeps a deadline :)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
## Deadline information
please look at sample gui to see how it should work in part to understand logging, etc.