This is a very easy project for a programmer who knows what they are doing and knows spam filters.
Product must look good and be easy to use.
Problem: As a business owner with an opt-in email list, my legitimate emails are not getting though to my clients because of spam filters.
Solution: Spam check email BEFORE it is sent to know of the probability of it getting though to opt-in list.
I have seen this done before by reversing the spam filter. In other words, the email text is submitted to the spam filter and then returns report with rating between 0 and 10 on how much the email appears like spam. (0 being not looking like spam and 10 being total spam) the report also returns email text with highlights on triggered words or phrases.
1) place to enter email subject line
2) place to enter email text
3) copy, paste, cut, etc.
4) clear form (email subject line and text)
5) import text
6) spell check
1) will give rating from 0 to 10 on appearance of email
2) rating 0-3 also returns â€œThis email most likely DOES NOT appear to look like spam and it will most likely get to recipiantâ€
3) rating 4-6 also returns â€œThis email has some spam appearances and has a 50/50 chance of reaching recipiantâ€
4) rating 7-8 also returns, â€œThis email is really looking like spam and will probably not reach recipiant. Make edits and rerun though evaluatorâ€
5) rating 9-10 also returns, â€œThis email is spam! Don't send! It won't get through. Is this a legitimate email? If not, please do not use this programâ€
6) will highlight trigger words and phrases
7) will be able to make text edits
8) give user option to run it through spell check like function but instead of spell checking, it will make suggestions of non-trigger words to replace trigger words and phrases with.
9) Able to Export finished text and subject line
10) Able to Save to disk
11) Print report and print text/subject line
1) password protected