Realtime Enterprises seeks an individual experienced in Microsoft Windows GUI design and information architecture to re-design an existing web services based application for the travel industry.
The contractor will perform the following tasks:
1. Review and understand the application use cases and data flow.
2. Review the existing application GUI.
3. Propose ways in which the existing GUI can be improved to make it easier to understand, requiring less data input, faster to use, more forgiving of mistakes and more efficient in its use of web services transactions.
4. Render the proposed design in Microsoft Visual Studio IDE as a set of forms, controls and resources capable of being coded. (Pending review of contractor's portfolio and its quality, design may with Realtime's permission be rendered as Photoshop or other graphics format.)
Accomplishment of the following tasks will merit additional fees:
1. Provide acceptable color schemes, gradients for the application
2. Use of 3rd party controls
3. Provision of art for icons and forms.
* Position is contract-only, paid on delivery.
* Will require portfolio review / interview
* Looking for rapid turnaround of modification to an existing design (2-3 weeks)
* Located in NY metropolitan area.
1. Storyboard sketches of proposed design
2. Forms, controls and resources in Visual Studio
3. Art (if additionally provided, per above)
Windows 2000 / Windows XP
Visual Studio .NET 2003