I am looking for a writer experienced in Physical Fitness, with
an excellent command of written English and good research skills
to write 12 articles for my Physical Fitness website. I will
supply the 12 topics required for formulating the articles. The
length of each article must be between 500 and 700 words. An
informative writing style camparable with the style used in my
website is required. I am willing to pay $5 per article, with a
12 article minimum ($60 for 12 articles). The content of each
article is based on the topic for that article listed below.
My web site is <[url removed, login to view]>
Here are the keywords for each of the 12 articles. The actual topics will follow.
1.) Keyword: bottom and thigh exercise
2.) Keyword: Pectorial muscle
3.) Keyword: Build powerful legs
4.) Keyword: Exercising with machines to build muscle
5.) Keyword: Water aerobic exercises
6.) Keyword: Lose weight by lifting weights
7.) Keyword: Muscle soreness in weight training
8.) Keyword: Hiking to build endurance
9.) Keyword: Flexibility exercises
10.) Keyword: Aerobic workouts
11.) Keyword: Gaining muscle mass
12.) Keyword: Successful workouts
Explaining how the given elements contribute to
the overall success of a workout session.
NOTE: I will ask;
(1) for evidence written work in Physical Fitness.
(2) to set 3 milestones - 3 articles,then 4 and 5 -
delivered in .txt files
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
"Windows XP", "in all 3.0+ versions of Internet Explorer and Netscape", "Linux"