Hi, I'm looking for a script that will enhance current xbox media center functionality with the following features:
- system should boot into XBMC and the screenshow mode
- system should play files (different media types) out of a particular directory
- order should be according to a playlist or alphabetical order of files
- support for the playlist mixing mpeg, jpg (as a screenshow with programmable length), flash, and weather display
- FTP server should accept uploads from server of new media content.? Ideally, this should be to the live content area, with the ability to delete all existing content - including playing content.? If this is not possible, there should be a staging area which is checked every 12 hours or so and the live content refreshed.
I'm assuming all of the above can be accomplished with a python script.
The best XBMC resource is <[url removed, login to view]>
Rent A Coder requirements notice: As originally posted, this bid request does not have complete details. Should a dispute arise and this project go into arbitration "as is", the contract's vagueness might cause it to be interpreted against you, even though you were acting in good-faith. So for your protection, if you are interested in this project, please work-out and document the requirements onsite.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).