Complete the following website fixes in our website/code:
1. Pop Ups: Remove “login/resgister” from pop ups for signed in users and improve Pop Up design
2. “Order:” details in the Check out Step 1 should populate according to how many plates ordered at a specific price. For example, can say
Also remove “Order:” from the lines below the table
3. In our site admin panel, you will see that we can add some plates that are for pre-order only. What this means is that we put those plates on the main menu and they have a star on them saying "Pre-order for tomorrow ONLY". Under those pictures there are +/- buttons to add the plates and next to that there is a drop down menu saying delivery time. The delivery time should be taking its range from the time we input when we create the plate in the admin panel. Right now, you can only set this up for plates that are available for pre-order every day of the week. We need to make it possible to add pre-order plates that are available on specific/multiple days of the week. For example, only available for pre-order available on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
4. Make website view (all pages) more compatible with mobile phones and iPad, most important are iPhone and android.
5. In dashboard we can delete signed up users, but it does not seem to be deleting the users from the database. Make sure this is working well.
6. E-mail order confirmation that goes to the deliveryman/cook should include the name of the chef of the plates ordered, as well as the time requested by the users for the pre-ordered plates ordered.
7. Add the following check boxes on the sign up page:
a. I agree to terms and conditions (unchecked) → as in step 2 of checkout with link to terms and conditions. Also make sure it does not allow customer to continue without accepting this.
b. Sign me up to receive news-letters (checked)
8. Check if SSL certification is installed correctly on the site and ensure you have features of SSL certified page on the payment page (e.g. lock)
9. In checkout process delivery information page:
a. Fields that are required should be marked with a red *. The “apartment #” field should be changed to a non-required field.
b. Once the user registers and purchases the first order, the delivery address and phone number should be saved so that the user does not have to enter it again the next time.
10. Add Google Analytics:
a. Here is the tracking code - copy paste into every page of the site:
(i[r].q=i[r].q||).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=[url removed, login to view](o),
m=[url removed, login to view](o);a.async=1;a.src=g;[url removed, login to view](a,m)
})(window,document,'script','//[url removed, login to view]','ga');
ga('create', 'UA-58356701-1', 'auto');
b. PHP Implementation- Create a PHP file named "[url removed, login to view]" with the code above and include it on each PHP template page. Then, add the following line to each template page immediately after the opening <body> tag:
<?php include_once("[url removed, login to view]") ?>