my server does not accept FTP connections, the developer chosen will need to connect using SFTP.
I was told that most clients do support making secure connections and those who do not have the ability to connect via SFTP can install winscp for windows or Fetch for Mac.
If you are able to do so....below is the project:
I wish to have the following changes to the website [url removed, login to view]:
1. I want this site to be free to join and free for all members to use the service without having to pay with credits or using a coupon.
Currently it is set up to charge money for credits…or to take a coupon code for 1 credit.
2. I want the site to look similar, however, I want the words to be text (html) without much of the text being incorporated into the image like it currently is:
Since it is going to be free I will change the verbiage slightly.
3. The timestamp date within the seal image and the date need to both be in American sequence:
The Month 1st - The Day of the month 2nd - The Year 3rd.
Such as Janauary 15, 2009 would be:
[url removed, login to view]
currently the “Posted at:” date is one way and the Ageseal logo image that generates the date posts the sequence differently. I wish for them to both use the American method.
4. Please allow everyone to view all articles...the way it is configured now
5. Please direct the contact emails to go to [url removed, login to view]
Since only a few people have signed up...If it is easier to make these corrections with a more familiar cart....you are welcome to change it to another one.