The Data Analyst is responsible for analyzing, designing and implementing data systems in support of the business. They act as the primary resource in analyzing how our data needs to be managed throughout the entire infrastructure, then designing the correct data models (i.e. logical and physical) and database objects (i.e. stored procedures, functions, triggers) as necessary. This person will need to be able to understand business / end user requirements and be able to convert into data requirements, the varying types of data storage mechanisms and designs, industry standards as they apply to our specific business, logical and physical database designs and approaches, and be able to successfully design and implement database systems in support of the overall data architecture.
_Duties / Responsibilities_
· Responsible for all aspects of the analysis, design and implementation of data systems in support of the business and associated applications.
· Analyze, design, implement, and deliver the data systems for our enterprise to include: logical and physical data modeling of OLTP and data warehousing systems, designing and programming various database systems using various OLTP to analytical tools, performance tuning of database systems, troubleshoot database problems, and identify and resolve all data-related issues.
· Responsible for working with end users as well as software development resources to determine data needs, and assist with the design and delivery of those application through designing and implementing the correct data systems.
· Lend support to various business and technology teams as necessary during design, development and delivery to ensure solid, scalable, robust solutions.
· Communicate effectively in both verbal (i.e. day-to-day discussions, team meetings) and written (requirements and design specifications) form, as well as have an overall ability to be clear and concise in all communications.
· Accurately determine, assign, track and manage project task, activity, documentation, time information per internal standards.
· See skills and abilities and education experience in separate attachment.
_Skills / Abilities_
· See Attachment
_Education / Experience_
· See Attachment
LCG is an equal employment opportunity employer.