Want to offer email outsourcing solutions like [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] ...
But before, I Need to know:
Prices for setting up this kind of service.
Need to be taken into account:
- Migration Solution
like creation of new mailboxes/ importing mailboxes...
- Different Services to be offered: Custom Tailored Configurations/ anti spam
- Integrated API for Provisioning and User Management...
What kind of support can I offer to my customers.
What could be the time needed for giving the right type of support. Is it possible to outsource it by a third party?
In the first time, could I start this service alone? Is it realizable?
I would like to know, finally, how can I earn money with email outsourcing solutions.
P.S: I already own socketmail
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
WIndows linux redhat unix database mysql email