1. AutoCAD Version 2000 - 2005
2. To be done in VB.NET 2003 (and possibly DVB/VB script files for AutoCAD. Coder to layout the proposed structure before starting project)
3. The program should install the application and next time AutoCAD is run, the pluggin starts (or user selects the addin) and should start up every time AutoCAD starts thenafter.
NOTE: Need to provide clear instructions for us to configure our installer (where do these files need to be installed into, for example, File 1 into...Program Files\AutoCAD\..., File 2 into....)
4. One toolbar to appear inside AutoCAD (three buttons) and a Menu inside AutoCAD's menus with a few entries.
5. Button or menu clicks to call an external dll (vb.net) file (include a very small dll to show a form appear when button clicked)
6. Clear instructions and documentation is important.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Win 2000 / XP