i am working in convertion of data stored in a foxpro 2.5 tables on MS-DOS used the MA20 to write the arabic data i need a good software the opens the tables ad convert the data to normal arabic windows data
i found programmes for that but i do not why it is not working will and one of thim works on VFP6 and i do not have any idea on useing VFP6 i just know how to use the visual basic 6
the attached file is downloaded from Planet Source Code it is a public encoder and it encodes or decodes the DOS MA20 data to any thing but it is not working will with me when i am trying to encode or decode any thing useing the code page 786 which is for the MA20 as the it is decleration is
const CP_MA20 = 109
I Can Send The Tables Later After Some One Can Tell Me He Can Do So
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4)My Comments You Can Make This code Free To Use To Any One As GPL
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Nov 8, 2005 11:57:55 AM:
thanks for all bider and non bider for the fast responce
any way most of you asked for some data or tables to test so i uploaded the table with losts of records i am waiting the review by the facilitator to be done
thanks againe to all
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Sunday Nov 20, 2005 8:24:01 AM:
Thanks To Every one who tried to solve this question but non of them works fine,
Any way I have made my own solution,
I have run the program on dos 6.22 and the ma20 and foxpro then typed the all Arabic letters in a single record then import the table in ms access database on windows then compare them to Arabic windows letters using the ascii and save them into file and you all know what to do next any way if any one need the source let me know then I will send you the source and its free for all
Thanks again to every one
all arabic enabled