This is interesting project for beginner or student. But you must be creative, and hardworking. I prefer bidders from China, Russia, Ukraine, Romania, Pakistan, India and other developed countries. You must know english well And ready to learn (Excel, SEO, web promotion). Project timeframe is 4-5months. You must work 1-2 hours every day. Please state in bid if you have previous experience in web promotion along with url of your website.
1. You must create excel website. Website must include short excel tutorial or examples with step by step comments, directory of excel resources and library of spreadsheets available for download(you must look, for good excel files to promote). I’ll provide engine for directory. And library. Content of website must be search engine optimized. for list of keywords related with excel.
2. You must promote this website on the web. Using link exchanges. Submission to related directories.
You are welcome to suggest own ideas about project. But without spam. Postings in forums, and bulk directory submissions. And other illegal tricks.
You must promote project until number of visitors reach 400 visitors.
I’ll accept stages of this project. Please contact me we’ll discuss all project details.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).