What I need
In short: This will be a user-customized rss feed site.
In long: The idea is to have a site where the user can customize the rssfeeds from different news providers. For example, [url removed, login to view] and Times.com. To get the rss and implement it to a site is easy. The trick is in the editing. Like every news page the feeds will have to be sorted by subjects. News, sports, politics, etc. But also by provider. Because there will be several, the feed will have to be sorted in bulks by provider. And the user can rank the different ones. Also, the news will have to be sorted after "read" and "new". I also want a voting system for the news. This is also for the individual user. The site should be able to scan for pre-sett words/tags. When the user then votes "thumbs-up" for one feed, the site will then know what this user likes. Other rankings for "most read" etc.
This is just some basics about the idea. There are more specs to it.
The design will have to be "cutting edge" and I dont know much about coding but I want the same user interface as Facebook. With the pop-ups and the "in site refresh and delete".
- A tech spec will be provided to the bidders I see fit to the task.
What I offer:
- Good, secure and quick payment.
- You will be encouraged to contribute with your own ideas and have free hands in alot of the development.
- Good feedback on GAF and areference letter on you work if wanted
- Possibility of more work in the future
What I require:
-You are an experienced web-programmer/designer WITH good feedback.
-You have examples of your previous work to show me.
-You have an eye for design and functionality
-You are a FREELANCER, not a "firm" or a representative from a firm.
- I will need you to work on this project for the next weeks untill we are finished and be awailable on MSN/Skype at least a couple of hour every week to let me follow up on development.
- This is a big project. Dont bid on it if you dont think you are qualified or have the time.
I have selected a high budget range because I EXPECT ALOT FROM THE DEVELOPER. This might not sound like much of a project but it is. A guess is 200 hours..maybe more, maybe less...
You will be credited the code, but a the rights of it must be given to me. Therefor you cannot steel or borrow code from other applications. Not even GUI.
Im not much into it, and maybe its not possible, but a crawler would be much better to use than rss. One that could crawl designated sites and bring back headlines, introductions and pictures..
The bidder needs to possess skills to know more about this.. and like mantioned above, you will be very involved in the project.
25 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $2460
Dear Sir, I am interested in your project and can be done with your 100% satisfaction. I request you to check your PM for our quality work. Payment in Milestones. Thanks & Regards Webexpertz Team