I need a Atlas / Asp.net style calendar control for a work project.
The overall "scenario" we are trying to re-create is the drag / select ability in outlook or Google maps. Users will use this control in a per day view style to drag and block out times during the day.
No per month view or date picker is needed.
The control will be integrated into a asp.net 2.0 webpage and use a sql 2005 for the back end.
The control should meet these requirements:
1. Ability to drag / select to block out times on a per day / per 15 min block basis. For example a user should be able to click/drag to block out from 11:00 am to 12:00pm , or 11:am to 11:15 am.
2. The calendar will be used on a per week basis, however we need to be able to specify per day of the week attributes. For example in a week view, we might want to disable / grey out one of the days or multiple days
3. When creating a control, we need to be able to set the date/time range
4. Need to be able to display multiple calendar controls per page.
5. Ability to color code / theme the control. It cant have any hard coded themes or CSS features built in.
6. Overall, should reflect the outlook calendar control ( or close to it )
7. Need full callback ablity to code behind, I need to get access to the "blocked out" times
8. Need to be able to "pre block" times giving a certain date time. For example I might want to block out 4 hours during each day for lunch.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
3. Full working demo, either you can send me a demo website for me to host or you host it
4. Full rights to code and control
AJax / Atlas