Overview: Adding on to already created poker automation project testing simulation using Autoit tool as building blocks. Project has 80% of work complete which uses OCR recognition through Textract and Autoit3 toolS.
2) Currently have 2 example locations setup and looking to correct/fix 1 window placement issue that is not allowing automation to function correctly.
3) Requesting coder learn the setup and then be able to add on 1 addition location (2 already made as examples) using Autoit3 tool to automate intended process using Textract OCR and Autoit3 tools.
4) Additionally looking for generic setup so that code can be easily adaptation of X,Y window cords for placement of windows.
5) Furthermore would look for person to work on additional functionality in future projects as project criteria are needed.
6) This is an overview of the project but details can be communicated directly with coder.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Running in VMware with XP pro and host machine XP pro. Interaction between the host and the VM is achieve with already created autoit on the VM side. The host side interacts with the VM through Autoit. The VM takes the information and then communicates to the host OS (or other VM) which poker tables to bring up and apply poker logic to. Current issue is that there is a flaw on the bringing up of tables on the host (or 2nd VM setup). Will need access and accounts (can be non-real money accounts at mutiple online poker sites). All coding is in Autoit with a small GUI to initiate "automation" on the host VM (casino side) and the host VM GUIs are already created. Will be working with windows cords on screen such as X,Y to reference pixels and Windows XP display positioning.