This app is for a oilfield rental equipment company trying to better manage their inventory (2000 pieces +)
inventory tracking/web based application
Main admin should be able to set up other secondary level access accounts, and regulate functionality.
Items will be tracked using the following fields:
- Unit id#
- Unit Name
- Unit Catagory
- Unit Sub-catagory
- Year of Manufacture
- Serial #
- color (drop down choice)
- Unit Cost
- In service time
- Current location
- Down time (calculated by uptime difference)
- Current unit location
- misc notes
*** Ability to add/manage new unit tracking fields ***
shale tanks (drop down add-ons)
flock tanks (drop down add-ons)
Misc 1 - misc 5
*** Ability to add/manage new catagories and sub cats ***
Unit current status
unit current location
long term rentals
company phone contact numbers (drop down)
fax numbers (drop down)
personal email address
Head office location
head office phone number
head office fax number
*** Ability to add/manage new customers and add fields ***
- owner wants to be able to track each piece of equipment
by individual unit, catagory and sub-category.
- rental times for each unit
- most popular equipment rented
- cost/profit margin for each unit by time period
- cost/profit margin for each category by time period
- (possible) may want to build in an invoicing module
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
unix or win
please provide benefit of .php over .asp :)