I need a utility that will do some file utilities automatically for us.
- we have a folder called "joes photography"
- In that folder we have other folders that correspond to a customer order number
- In the customer order number folder there are multiple images eithr tiff or jpeg sometimes both
i.e joes photography/2912/[login to view URL],.....
we need a utility that will automatically rename the file with the prefix of the customer order number(i.e [login to view URL]), then make sure the file is in a landscape format at 300 DPI. The utility then shoul put all the files into a new directory. We should be able to choose the source directory as well as the destination directory and create a new directory if nessesary. Code should be able to work over a network.
Please provide a time frame of completeion when bidding.
thank you for bidding
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
windows xp professional