Needed: An eye catching logo designed for a transportation and logistics web site. The font for the logo must have been either; 1) created by the coder 2) Owned by the coder or 3) Free for use by the public.
The website may be viewed at: [[url removed, login to view]] .
This is part one of what will be a multi part project. All bidders are welcome. No bids will be accepted without **A watermarked and low resolution sample(s) of a potential logo(s). All Bids must include a prototype concepts to be considered.**
**1. A minimum of 3 options must be presented - one will be selected and the Coder must be willing to tweak the selected design as requested.
2. All logos presented must be iconic logos that can be used in a variety of ways (website, stationary, etc.)
3. Completely original work (no clipart) - and full copyright is owned by us - the buyer
4. Need several different sizes of the logo for uses in various media formats, e.g. letterhead, business card, online, ads
5. Need two different formats: jpeg, gif
**3 468x60 banners ( 1 animated gif)
2 120x90 buttons
1 125x125 button
1 160x600 vertical tower
3 88x31 micro buttons
1 234x60 half banner
Rent A Coder requirements notice: As originally posted, this bid request does not have complete details. Should a dispute arise and this project go into arbitration "as is", the contract's vagueness might cause it to be interpreted against you, even though you were acting in good-faith. So for your protection, if you are interested in this project, please work-out and document the requirements onsite.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Dec 15, 2005 3:13:26 PM:
Thanks for the interest in my project.
Please review the project requirements as I have made a few changes. Please also note; only bids that are accompanied with proposed logo concepts will be considered.
jpg or gif images only.