I need a small, nice and clean looking site in php that will make CRUD for 20 tables. 3 kinds of pages must be delivered
1. Small tables with browsing plus form (3 tables)
2. Bigger tables with form plus lookup window to find records
3. Master/Detail forms
Some fields are <select> filled with content of other tables. Few more rules would be presented like numeric/money data, date/time (with calendar), mandatory or discrete values like 1,2,3 or a,b,c. Usage of metadata to check this rules will be considered isn't mandatory but would be cool.
Date/time and numeric/money must be validate according Portuguese-BR rules (dd/mm/yyyy and 1.000,00) or preferably be configurable.
Field Names must be in separated file to allow translations.
Must comply with the following:
1. Firefox/IE6SP1 compatible
2. Use DB2 8.0 express-comunity edition
3. Have the nice looking granted by CSS
The layout must be:
PULLDOWN MENU BAR
The pulldown menu must be entirely in html/php so we can add additional options in the bar or in pull down menus.
This will be the seed for a bigger project so keep it in mind when layouting the forms.
Tables details/relationship will be provided just for the winner.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
PHP, APACHE, DB2 COMUNNITY, WINDOWS/LINUX