Complete and detailed information: <[url removed, login to view]>
I need a tri-fold brochure in letter size (8.5" x 11") for my "Internet Services" (primarily hosting and web design using templates) business in México.
I prefer a 300 dpi Photoshop (psd) file and the font files used in case I don't have them installed on my PC and need to edit some of the text. If you think you can do a better job with CorelDraw, then a 300 dpi CorelDraw file will also be fine.
When the tri-fold brochure is closed, the front page should show an "eye-catching" image or picture and some text that represent or send a message of a website helping any business make more sales, make more money...
The contents / images design shown after the first page is open should give the reader the "urge" to keep reading and open the last right page.
If you know copywriting and are including the contents and you don't speak Spanish, it can be left in English and I can translate it to Spanish.
If you are copywriting the contents, just remember that this brochure is going to be read by Mexican people who, in average:
1. Think that they don't need a Website.
2. Think that it costs too much to have and maintain a Website.
3. Don't know what a Website is.
4. Are completely ignorant concerning the Internet.
5. Don't believe in Internet / Technology and prefer to stay the old fashion way.
6. Don't know what a Website is for.
7. Think that since they personally don't use the Internet to search for services/products, nobody else does.
8. Are very resistant and affraid to change or adopt new technologies (such as the Internet, Website, etc.).
9. Think a Website is spending/wasting money that will be lost, instead of investing money that will generate more sales.
1) Complete source files (Photoshop, CorelDraw, etc. files).
2) All font files used in design.
Photoshop or CorelDraw