The California College Democrats seeks a programmer with experience developing in the Facebook API environment to build an advanced application to help expand and promote our organization.
We need a coder that is willing to work with us from the bottom to design and develop the most effective application possible. The more advanced and clean the application, the more money we will pay for it.
We would like a highly custom application that can integrate political outreach and organization through Facebook. We have raised a good amount of money to do this, and payment could move over the $5,000 mark.
This is highly dependent on how advanced the application is, and the quality. We want to get a running dialogue with a coder(s) to plan an application, and then develop it. Below are some brainstorming we did as to what the application might include. Experienced Facebook developers that are interested, please send ideas you might have and we can work with you to design a project, and then pay at completion.
There is a definate possiblity of future jobs if this application is developed smoothly. Pay could be more in some of these jobs.
* Promote California Young Democrats (CYD). California College Democrats (CCD), and California High School Democrats (CHSD)
* Easily Invite Friends to Application
* Collect Information on Individuals
* Link to Websites
* Link to Chapters
* Pledge to Vote
Please send your ideas.
California College Democrats
More information on our organizations can be found at: [[url removed, login to view]] and [[url removed, login to view]]
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).