**Lead Generation Platform**
This project involves the creation of a main “base?? site linked to several “satellite?? sites that together as a system will generate, store and distribute leads (mortgage, student loan, automotive and debt consolidation, etc.).
There are two aspects to this project: a base site and connected satellite sites.
1) Creation of a “base site?? that will aggregate leads generated at the “satellite sites??. After collecting the lead data, the satellite sites will send the data to the base site for storage and distribution. Therefore the base and all satellite sites should be linked for automatic updates.
The base site requires a simple database for storage and will be able to receive leads and also send the leads out to purchasers in real time. Before storing the leads in the database, a quality verification step will need to run automatically at the base site that will verify the data (i.e. zip code, area code, address, etc.).
2) Creation of eleven (11) simple “satellite sites?? that will generate leads and send the leads to the “base site??.
The chosen coder will develop a sample site that I will approve and then all of the other sites will be just slight variations of this site. This should be fairly simple.
The “look and feel?? of the satellite sites should be similar to the **bankrate** site (with the same ad placement as they use, but with drop down boxes for converting leads in place of the rate table information to the right on the bankrate landing page ??" the drop down boxes will be like those on **lendingtree** or **eloan** sites -- please see those three sites for your research).
The sites should have a very professional look and will offer content (that I will provide) that will help the consumer to deal with refinancing and other financial markets. The coder should show proof that they have experience in designing professional looking sites that optimize well using “white hat?? SEO techniques.
-- All of the satellite sites should have a calculator section that will have many calculators for mortgages, refinancings, debt, auto loan, etc. that you, the coder, will develop or procure via freeware, open source, etc. (see the "calculators" section at the top of the page on the **bankrate** site).
**_Bottom Line:_** The right coder should be able to essentially re-create the bankrate site in its entirety with the modifications listed above. Also, the sites should all be linked in a way that data can transfer automatically and securely. I own all of the domain names already for this project.
I look forward to working with a coder that is willing to communicate on a regular basis (daily if possible) and I pledge to be available and communicative at all times as well.
Thanks very much and I look forward to working with you.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
This project should be accesible and readable by all popular versions of internet browsers common in the U.S., U.K., and developed Europe.