I basically need a business website to view my products and a little information about the company.
*** More details in Deleverables ****
If designer is separate from programmer, they have to work together when all three task complete, to achieve the website.
I also welcome any other (future) recommendations. I believe credit card acceptance as a payment would be good.
Await your comments.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
- Category (wholesale, supplies, wholesale or supplies, stock lot, special offer)
- Price Requests
2. PHP interaction
- Wholesale page:
Clients can view all products in a category form.
Client can request for price online, filling in a very short form.
- Contact : Office, Mobile, Fax and Email
- Product/s interested (one or many)
- Quantity Required
- Office Supply Page :
Customers have to register with our company in order to order office supplies or other items.
on registration the following is required:
- Business name
- Billing address ([url removed, login to view], postcode, city)
- Shipping Address (Physical address), (Long explanation or planning to have an interactive map online for identification.)
- Pin Number
- VAT Number
- Contact Name
- Phone, Fax, Email
- Username (email)
- Password (will be emailed to them for activation, thereafter customer can change it)
- Agree to terms and condition
Customers who have registered with our company have thier own login where they can view their ordering history.
Customers can order stationery or other goods for supply (next day delivery).
.... Other features from developer will be appreciated.
- Management of Website:
- Have Staff Login
- Can add/edit/delete Products/Categories
- Can only view/edit orders. (if order cancels, edit to order cancelled) (can view all, completed or pending orders)
- If goods deliver, mark order as completed.
- Edit personal details (password, name....)
- Main administrator has his login and can change reset or change any password, delete users etc.
3. Web Design
This may be the programmers weak point so not a must to go ahead with this part. However, if you think you are a good designer, we can look at a few artwork and choose one. This includes attractive web layout, good easy navigation, logo and banner, adverts, javascipt menu.
XP, IIS, PHP & MySQL