I hope to give you exactly what I would like to accomplish in this website. I currently have a base website up: I am intereseted developing a mysql driven, customer specific, interactive, aspect within my website (built with PHP).
I have provided a basic sitemap and wireframe diagrams for the direction of my site, however the photos provided are a concept and I am not hardset on them. I would like the customer specific site to be visual pleasing and user friendly (easy to navigate)
1. I will need graphic/logo design work done to make the website aesthetically pleasing. I would like to keep the same color scheme as currently is now.
2. I will need to have several different ‘MY POOL’ pages for each of the different facilities that my company operates. The frame and structure should be the same for each facility, however the content in each ‘MY POOL’ page will be different. I will need to be able to add new facility pages, remove facility pages, and make dynamic edits at any time on all pages.
3. I will need a backend admin page that can be accessed by myself to make all necessary changes to the site as needed. This could be accessed a few different ways, but I will go into more detail later in this description.
4.. PHOTOS: On the first page of each MY POOL page there is a selection of photos in which I would like the ability to insert photos. I would also like the ability to have members insert photos as well (I will need to have an admin page to screen these photos before they are officially uploaded for viewing). On the main page I would like five photos to be displayed at a time with the ability to have more scroll across (or change every 60 sec or so). I would also want a link to a photos page for that customer specific site.
See additional information for more information...
5. SCROLLING CALENDER: I will need each customer specific page to have a scrolling 7 day events calendar that adjusts with each day. In the admin page, I would like to have the ability to input calendar data several months in advance (similar features to MS Outlook). I would also like the user to be able to click on a day of the calendar and go to an detailed version of the day (in the event the text is larger than the space given).
6. As for the site as a whole, I will need the ability to add pages, tabs. The administrator can change the general HTML layout for the various pages displayed by the program
7. The content management system I will need to be able to edit all text, insert hyper links, pictures and etc.
8. I will need the ability to generate reports from this site and have them exported to Excel and HTML. These reports will need need to serve many needs: Member access and information seperated by facility, Class registration and payment, and more
9. There have been additional Pages/Links that are not shown in the webmap diagram photos but are in the wireframe diagram. Some of these changes are on the main page and some are in the MY POOL segments.
10. The site must conform to IE 6 & 7, Firefox, and Safari
11. An online job application needs to be inserted on the JOBS section of the website. The example of the form we wish to use is found at: [url removed, login to view]
OTHER PIECES OF DESIRED ELEMENTS:
• Simple user name and password registration.
• Can optionally send an automatic e-mail reply to users who register for an account. The message welcomes them and gives them their username and password.
• Logs all user actions, including registration for classes, insertion of photographs, changes in profile, etc.
• Includes dates in registration information and an update routine to the main program that updates the registration date when the person logs on and uses the site. That way, the administrator can purge old registration entries of people who haven't been back in a long time if necessary.
• Ability to purge old user registrations.
• "Forgot Your Username" routine e-mails usernames for a particular e-mail address to that address.
• Users who have forgotten their user name can search for it using their e-mail address.
• Client-side and server-side validation
• Users can optionally have the system remember their logon username and password during future sessions through the usage of cookies.
• Users can update their registration information at any time.
• Admin can modify or delete user registrations.
• Admin can optionally allow only registered users to access their specific MY POOL PAGE depending on which facility they are members of.
• Registration system that also automatically inserts the user's contact information into the appropriate fields on the CLASS REGISTRATION (or similar) form.
• Includes option to generate passwords for new users
• Admin can specify whether certain contact fields (city, state, etc.) should be required when users register
• Admin can specify additional custom user registration fields and whether they are required for registering
• Includes multiple verification options for new user registrations (immediate registration, verification e-mail to user, e-mail sent to admin, or approval via the administrative control panel)
• System stores "member since" information for each user
• System stores last login time for each user
• Members can view their payment history online (for lessons and programs)
• "My Account" page includes "member since" data, account type, last login date, link to view payment history, and potentially more.
Additional Administrative Controls
• Administrative Control Panel allows administrator to manage virtually all aspects of the program through the web interface.
• Ability to optionally screen photographs for the pool specific PHOTOS section, not making them immediately viewable until the administrator has approved them from a special form. They can also be deleted from that form.
• Master On/Off switch allows the admin to temporarily turn the MY POOL section "off" during upgrades or maintenance.
• Contains ability to create HTML pages for each MY POOL PAGE (or additional added page).
• Logoff option provides added security when you are administering the system from a remote computer, such as at an airport, because it prevents others from using your administrative login session to gain control of the system. A time out of 20 min is also desired.
• Administrative approval option for uploaded multimedia files. If this option is turned on, uploaded photos and other multimedia files will not be visible or included on the site until they have been approved by the admin. The system also provides an online interface where the admin can approve, delete, or defer action on uploaded multimedia files awaiting administrative approval. The admin can also view the associated ad for each multimedia file.
• Encryption based authentication for the administrator.
• Option to hide the "Administrator" link in the toolbar until a registered administrator has logged in.
• Option to automatically send e-mail replies to users have registered for classes or lessons
• Optional notification by e-mail to the administrator users have registered for classes or lessons
• Verifies e-mail addresses and URLs entered by users.
• Checks to make sure that users entered contact information.
• Entire program conforms to XHTML 1.0 Strict
• Entire program conforms to CSS 2.1
I believe this is it for now. I will remember more shortly, I hope I gave you exactly what I need to have done and its functionality.
I will need to solely own the source code and all other important info for this site.
Thank you for your time, and I hope we can get start as soon as possible. Please contact me if you have any questions
The site must conform to IE 6 & 7, Firefox, and Safari