The quality of an online presence says a lot. We are looking for someone who realises how important websites are. We want a tailored website to meet our needs, a consumer friendly site that aims at a professional audience. We want someone who can deliver the initial site and then provide ongoing support and work. We want high-end, uber stylish site design that doesn't forsake usability and accessibility, optimised for search engines.
Do you love building sites, starting right from the initial strategy meeting all the way to cutting the virtual ribbon on its launch day. Can you build it for us? Please?
* Is based around both site users' needs and your goals
* Has a strong, accessible design reflecting the designed branding and image
* Is optimised for search engines
* Downloads lightning fast
The site will need to have or use a content management system to allow new information to be simply uploaded. Example features below, recommended software is acceptable.
* WYSIWYG editor for creating and editing pages
* Search engine meta data customisation
* Automatic page address creation
* HTML editing for the technically experienced users
* Ability to upload image files for display
* Facility to add and remove administrative users
* Page redirect tool
* Website analytics and tracking integration
* Ability to set page launch time
* Roll back feature to return to a previous version, prior to updates
Payment can be made either by each part of the site, or as a monthly amount based on hourly work with a small retainer for being a regular designer of our site.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).