1. General Description:
The "InwiseWordButton" should create a button in WORD app. The button should just send email to URL (by XML ot other way). The app is embedded system (single installation) created in .NET (VB) platform. The client installs "InwiseWordButton" on his work-station, on being clicked "InwiseWordButton" performs client identification (user name and password) and then sends the currently open document (Active Document) in XML\ HTML format (as embedded document, not as attachment) to "Outbox Control" system URL (the server ASPX page), while sending email, in its' header is client user name, password and client chosen distribution list id (distribution list is the default defined list). The server is "Outbox Control" ASPX page which receives client sent email according to client id and distribution list id and saves it in client's folder, performs test-emailing, and then the client can't proceed to real-emailing according to "Outbox Control" functionalities.
2. Specific Functional Requirements:
Send active document as XML\ HTML.
Get client user name (id).
Get client required distribution list name (id) - default.
Send document (in XML\HTML format, may be upload document images or objects) to URL.
- Additional button settings menu (change user id, and so on).
· Server (URL):
Receive sent document and extract its' headers data (id) and prepare document for emailing.
Save in client's folder.
Add control tags in received document (in XML\HTML format).
3. Special Requirements:
Project code and a single client installation package (including framework), which can be easily created numerous times.
"InwiseWordButton" button appearance will include inwise logo.
"InwiseWordButton" should have registry corruption support.
Support client authorization mechanism.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP/2000, Windows 98 (optional), and any higher version.
Office 2000, XP and any higher version.
Support Hebrew fonts and encoding.