We are looking for a Sr. Magento professional to hire for one of our high profile projects for immediate hire.
Period: 6 months
Time to join: Immediate
- Develop Magento and PHP based eCommerce applications with Object Oriented MVC architecture.
-Collaborate with the HTML & Design Team to develop the Frontend.
- Participate in Design and Development of new features in the product.
- Effectively communicate status, metrics and issues on a regular basis.
- Should be able to execute assigned tasks in a timely & efficient manner.
- Assist team members & colleagues to solve technical issues.
- Collaborate with the US team on requirements, functional specifications and Manage the communication channel.
- 3+ years of working experience with Magento and PHP web application Development with MySQL
- Excellent understanding of LAMP stack and Magento Environment.
- Solid understanding of Object Orientated development.
- Experienced in complex projects, which involve migration of large volumes of complex and sensitive datA.
- Magento Certification will be an added advantage.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Master in Computer Applications, or commensurate work experience.
- Strong debugging skills, Code flow analysis and the ability to read and modify existing code.
- Good skills in XML & Web services (SOAP, REST).
- DBA experience with MySQL.
- Ability to translate business requirements into system design.
- Good understanding of eCommerce applications.
- Experience with version control software, Git.
- Familiarity with and adherence to web standards and best practices for load time reduction and accessibility.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial: We need a self starter, motivated and passionate individual who works with a sense of ownership and will be ready to go beyond the said job template to make sure that the company objectives and goals are met and expectations exceeded