Adding new features on Food App built on Laravel / Vue.js with React Native
You must have completed at least 5 Laravel and Vue.js, but also at least 3 React Native apps to apply. I will not take in consideration your bid if you do not have a portfolio.
The project is a CodeCanyon project named FoodTiger and it needs a few features because their owners either lack the ability or the time, thinking actually both.
Demo of the whole package can be found on CodeCanyon.
The following features are mandatory:
- A maps tab in the admin section that shows active drivers even before the pickup of the order.
- The possibility to end a shift of a driver or put them on pause/break.
- The possibility to view active order of any given driver on the map and to rearrange the pickup/delivery route of the orders of that selected driver.
- Active cities. When the customer registers, they must be in one of the cities where we activate. That means a State/City map needs to be uploaded and selected as the company's default zones. Those states/cities must be selected by the restaurant too, because a client from 200 km away can't order from a restaurant.
- SysAdmin - System administrator for the whole platform and Administrator for each zone as permissions.
- Manual orders for restaurants. Some restaurants are already having phone in orders from their normal customers and my client will do just the delivery, so a section for Manual orders within the Owner/Restaurant area will be of good value, but not entirely mandatory. The rest of the features, are.
- Maps section of the Admin Panel should have implemented the same Google Maps showing all active drivers depending on the areas we activate. Areas are defined as cities.
- The shift of a driver should be activated/deactivated by the Admin. Also, pauses are a must, so the ability to put the driver on a pause is mandatory.
- A driver could have active orders that needs to be delivered to the customer. I need to see those orders and the posibility to rearrange the delivery order.
The rest are self explanatory in the project details. So, the Admin section needs the following:
- Map section with active drivers and their current orders with the possibility to rearrange the schedule of delivery of the orders.
- The Driver section shoud also have the possibility to activate, deactivate or pause a driver.
- Active cities Tab. The ability to add New Cities as we open new areas. If the city isn't listed, then we do not accept deliveries from those cities. Also, the Restaurant should have the option to check the city that they have the Restaurant in. But I presumed that was self explanatory since it required a Radius.
- New user permissions: System Administrator for the whole platform and Admins that control sections and cities in the platform. Should be personalized.
The Restaurant login of the platform should have the ability to select the city that they activate in (it is based on Google Maps API) and it should have a new section that allows the Restaurant to create manual orders to be sent to the Admin as they already have customers with phone orders that we can deliver.
Full PDF briefing available in Files attachments.