● General admin, including preparation of presentations, proposals and reports.
● Data Entry (CRM system – SimPRO).
● Project management from scheduling to works complete.
● Management of Local Area / Multi Media Marketing activities, MailChimp, including the establishment of marketing lists.
● Establishment of processes and procedures.
● Sales administration, queries and follow ups.
● Ad hoc research duties.
● Comply with all relevant Workplace Health, Safety and Environmental Legislative requirements, Policies, Procedures and framework with the intent of preventing or minimising accidental exposures to self, Employees, visitors and/or the environment. Serve as a role model by demonstrating full support of Megasealed Workplace Health, Safety and Environmental Policies, Procedures and Protocols.
● Comply at all times with all Megasealed Policies to enhance the trust of our customers, society, business partners and Employees. To this end, Incumbent must not only respect Laws and Regulations, but exceed them by adopting the highest standards of Ethical Corporate Conduct.
● Attend regular meetings as requested by the Franchise Principal to build in continuous feedback mechanisms.
● Other related duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
● Excellent organisation and administration skills, as the 'Go To Person'!
● Have experience in required business systems (Microsoft office, Xero, SimPRO, etc.).
● Office management and administration experience in a business services environment.
● Have a fantastic and positive attitude.
● Have excellent communication skills.
● Be organised, diligent and well presented.
● Be adaptable to change and can work outside their general position description.
● Ability to build rapport across a wide range of industry groups.
● Ability to work unsupervised.