mportant: We need from you to l develop the website in PHP, MVC Architecture, and Database: MySQL
1. Admin & Agent Login
2. Role set up Create/Edit
3. Password Change
4. Password Policy Verification Code send by Email
5. Support general Setup:
a. Passenger type
i. List of passenger type (General, Business, 1st Class etc)
b. Schedule type
i. Schedule (Morning, Day, Afternoon, Evening, Night)
c. User setup
d. Agent setup
ix. Agent ID
6. Keep track of reservations and ticket sales for flights to various destinations.
a. Booking by Agents or Admin no more the 24 hr after that automatic sys will cancel this booking.
i. Request submits by form, admin will check and communicate based on booking availability.
b. Confirm Booking Agents or Admin
i. Confirmation will have sent to the agent by email or phone by admin
c. Booking /Confirm Booking Prepare e-Ticket send by e-mail and Generate pdf format.
i. after payment checked by their account deposit balance greater than or equal ticket sales amount for confirm booking not for booking
ii. if no balance agent will only make booking not form confirm booking
1. massage say contact Admin Office or make deposit
iii. E-Ticket will be mailed in pdf format to agent.
d. Validates booking and confirm booking for flights.
i. System will check if there available seats otherwise will send massage no available seat for flights or when querying if there is more flights.
7. Keep track daily Flight (from 3rd party control panel, no API or module integration task included) by agents
8. Support setting for Class fares like Economic , Business and 1st Classes
a. Adding ,Updating, Deleting by Admin
9. Support setting Destinations
a. Adding ,Updating, Deleting by Admin
10. Support a waiting list for each flight (for up to 10 % of the airplane capacity). Waiting list shall be FIFO. Cancellation of confirmed reservation shall result in an automatic assignment of the seat to the first passenger on the waiting list.
11. Support airplanes of various types, with the assumption that the number of seats in a row for a single airplane type is constant. The number of rows and the number of seats in a row defines an airplane type. .
12. Support can or cannot deposit by an Agent
a. If he/she make deposit subtract each ticket sale for his /her Account deposit
13. Keep track of passengers on each flight for the period on one year.
a. Date Filter Report
b. Passenger Name Search/Report
14. Support to set up flight Schedule by admin
a. Edit/Manage Flight Schedule Manually using Form
15. Support to make Cancellation confirmed Booking ticket and making cancellation charges
a. Edit/Manage/Delete Booking ticket
16. Support setup Cancellation charge by Admin
a. Setup the charges in admin settings
17. Keep Track by
b. Manifest Report
c. All Sales Report
d. By Admin or Agent
e. Flight Report
18. Support scheduling of flights in a fixed daily schedule for n days in advance, where n can be set up to a value in the range 0...365.
19. Support flight cancellation with notification of all agents.
a. Check manually/ from 3rd party console
20. Keep track agents sales report.
21. Keep track agents sales Balance first login.
22. Support for airplane substitution (to an airplane with a larger number of seats only)
23. Support Query Ticket Details
24. Support checking Availability No of seats.
25. Support validation entries
a. Availability flights
b. Availability seats
c. Agent balance
i. Only confirming book
d. Flight schedules
26. Use design colour for our logo colour
a. Red, black and orange
27. System Announcements example
a. No flight
b. Past pond flights
c. Change schedule flights.
28. All System Reponses
29. You will submit us the project & source code.
46 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $871
Hi, ** Checking Airline Reservation System [login to view URL] Available for immediate discussion, Let's proceed and work together. Thank you.