PROJECT FOR NAROLA INFOTECH
Amazon module – integration with system/service of Amazon.
- Import/export of goods
- Import/export of orders
- Import/export of sales documents
- Import/export of contractor
System is supposed to download and upload data, documents etc. with Amazon system without the obligation to log in directly into it. To do so it should use API or other methods of communication, if Amazon shares such methods.
In assumption plugin should integrate directly with Amazon system, so it is possible to serve sale directly by the means of the module.
Detailed requirements were presented in a file and discussed/modified on chat.
Technical requirements for a module:
- Laravel 5.6+
- Php 7.2
- Postgresql 10
- Separate scheme for database for module
- L5 - Swagger 2
- application should be presented as package to Laravel (e.g.
[login to view URL], [login to view URL])
- Package is supposed to work in application using Laravel passport, so it has to share all of its functionality through REST API
- Frontend must be done in React, we will provide you a set of prepared components. Our system frontend is programmed in React. You will get components for this module (e.g. forms/tabs/inputs/tables etc.) with those you will be able to program frontend for this package. We will also provide you a module as a example, so you could treat it as a pattern when creating frontend. Exact documentation which explains the functionality and installation process of the package should be presented in README file.
- In order to create a basic structure of the package you need to use this tool: [login to view URL]
- You should use ELOQUENT. In order to control data returned by API you can use collections.
- Your job is to prepare the package which will work in our application.
You manage database with the use of migrations (creation, deleting, adding tables and columns). All of the data that you could need you can get through API (we will provide you a domain/api/documentation ). Our application shares API and so has to do your package that you are developing so it could work in our application (endpoints). Frontend written in React connects to API shared by our app, that's why your package would have to share it's API as well.
Laravel passport is already installed in our app so all you have to do is use it in your package.