We are a digital media agency based in the UK. We are looking for a new team who can handle our high speed work load.
You MUST meet these requirements (any applicant which does not will be ignored):
- Over 95% Success rate
- Over 500 hours worked.
- 24 hour support team
- A team of 5 developers or more
- Daily updates
- We require instant notification of any power shortages, problems with internet access or any public holidays.
- All code must be high-quality and responsive & future proof
- Competitive rates
The first job:
[login to view URL] is a Wordpress website which was built by a previous website developer. The tasks are 80% complete, we are looking for someone to complete the other 20%. It is important than any customisation of the plugin will not be effected by future updates of the plugin or wordpress.
The main thing is that once the Wordpress mobile site is complete, we require for this to be converted into an app which will be available on Android and the App Store. We are thinking of using a plugin for this but open to suggestions on how to convert the website into an app.
How it works
We are using the ‘Ultimate Members’ Wordpress plugin ([login to view URL]). The idea is to have the app similar to Tinder but for finding workers.
There are two types of users;
1. Business: This member registers here: [login to view URL] Once registered, the admin should get an email to confirm the user’s registration, once confirmed the user is placed into the user category ‘member’ & once they login they are redirected to the page [login to view URL] where they see their own profile and update their details.
Tasks to do on this section:
- Make sure that the profile image which is uploaded on the register form, automatically gets placed into their account profile image.
- When they register, admin should get an email to confirm, when they click a link, the users gets placed into the correct ‘Business’ user category automatically.
2. Member: This member registers here: [login to view URL] Once registered, the admin should get an email to confirm the user’s registration, once confirmed the user is placed into the user category ‘member’ & once they login they are redirected to the page [login to view URL] where they see the profiles of the ‘Business’ users. Here they can swipe left (or click the red button) if they do not like the profile, swipe right (or click the green button) if they want to add the user’s profile to their favourite list or click the blue back button to return to the previous profile.
Tasks to do on this section:
- When they register, admin should get an email to confirm, when they click a link, the users gets placed into the correct ‘Member’ user category automatically.
- Make sure there swipe and button functions on member page are working as described.
- Fix the search filter (I will send search criteria, but it will be most of the fields which the Business member fills in when they register)
- Add arrow drop down where you can see more of their profile. Also icons should be added next to their information. (I will send criteria).
- Slight re-design of how the member profiles are shown (I will send criteria).
- Contact button added to the profile which redirects to a contact form with the user’s username already pre-filled in the form (you can see this is already added in the Favourite section here: [login to view URL]
You can test both users by logging in with the following details.
Please contact me with your thoughts on the project, a cost price estimate and timescale.
59 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за £637
Hello sir we have 7 years experience in wordpress and php we can do this your work we have made many websites in that technologies we can start your work asap please send me message for details