I would like to create a small script to check the user's permission status with ARMember.
ARMember is a membership plugin of wordpress.
I need to check the user's status of active plans with one form value.
You need to add one form value with the ARMember's user profile page.
The user will have one additional form field.
1) There are multiple subscription or infinite period plans which user will apply.
2) The php script checks the status of user's plans. active or not.
3) The script will check mysql database for the status of the user's permission.
4) Check whether the plan ID is active for the user's email address or not.
5) Check whether there is a form value of user profile exists or not for form ID or similar.
You may have to check the database structure by adding user, plan and form field.
You have to find the ARMember script from somewhere by yourself.