Jetkrate ([login to view URL]) is a newly established company based in New Zealand serving the global stage. We are a consumer freight forwarding and combining service aimed at allowing online shoppers in overseas markets to purchase from New Zealand online stores even if the store does not export overseas. Our mission is simple – we want to create a user friendly web based service that allows our customers to easily order products from their favourite New Zealand websites directly to our warehouse so we can forward their packages internationally.
The overall objective is to build a back end for an existing website which allows users to sign up, be allocated a unique identifier, allows them to create orders to be delivered to our warehouse, allows monitoring of given orders, and finally release these orders once they are in the warehouse to their end destination.
The back end will:
1. Have a quoting tool that takes the weight and dimensions of each incoming order (ie. Package) and quotes an estimate from a given shipper database.
2. Should allow users to sign up, be allocated a unique identifier and be issued with the mailing address for their package to be sent to.
3. Should confirm email upon registration.
4. Should allow users to create orders by collecting required package information.
5. Should serve as a dashboard for customers to be able to login and check on the status of their incoming orders (i.e packages).
6. Should update the cost of their collated packages if more orders are added. i.e a live quotation that updates each time an additional order is added.
7. Should allow users to release (ship) their collated orders once they are satisfied with their total order.
8. Should accept a range of payment options. Auto-billing options once payment details are saved.
9. Should have a back end that allows back office staff to edit/modify orders/order statuses/modify account settings and other parameters.
Please see the complete website brief attached which includes the full set of requirements and project details.
The deadline for this project is 1 July 2019.
While we have made every effort to ensure everything is captured in the project specification (attached), there may be some changes we make as our thinking develops. Please allow for some light changes to this specification as we move through development.
70 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $2476
Hi, I have a great experience in design and development and I'm ready to fulfill this project for you Let's chat to discuss the details of your project