Looking to develop an ERP system that has similar features to Loyverse, Vend, Shopify, and even a little bit like Quickbooks. It will be used for a bakery/deli shop. There are multiple locations, so the system will need to be synced with all locations.
There will be 3 components: Back office, POS system, and Tag station (prints barcode for freshly baked good)
Some main features for Back Office:
- Inventory tracking/stock adjustment/inventory counts/inventory history
- Print product barcode tags
- Production (track stock of items produced out of ingredients)
- Transfer/Return orders (transfer products from one location to another)
- Employee management (track time and employee payroll)
- Purchase orders (create purchase orders from suppliers)
- Expenses (enter company expenses to calculate profit and loss more accurately)
- Bank/Cash account journal -- Track how much cash income and card income as well as tacking from which account the money is going out of. (no need to sync with any bank, it can be tracked from POS)
- Suppliers (manage suppliers, supplier credit, supplier currency exchange rate, etc..)
- Customers (creating customer database with phone, email and address)
- Loyalty program (set certain rules and parameters for loyalty points)
- Discounts (creating automatic discounts and special discount codes)
- Reports (around 30 different types of reports, such as: Sales by product, Sales by category, Sale by payment type, Profit by category, Profit by supplier, tax reports, etc...)
- Settings -- Manage different levels of access for each staff, add payment types, email notification templates, cash rounding, taxes, receipt template, setup POS devices, automatically schedule for backups and restore.
- Email, WhatsApp or print Purchase orders, invoices, transfer orders, etc...
- Setup page layout for printing Invoices, bills, payrolls, purchase orders, transfer orders,
Some features for POS:
Basically the POS will have the same features as Loyverse or Shopify POS.
- Staff can clock in/out
- Put orders on hold
- Add customer
- Order take-away or delivery
- Accept 2 currencies (USD and LBP)
- Product names will be displayed in either English or Arabic, depending on employee preference
- Refund purchase
- Print, Email or WhatsApp receipt
Some features for Tag printing stations:
- From the back office, the tag station will have access to a specific category mainly.
- The employee logged in to the station will only be able to select quantity and the item being sold and print on a sticker tag.
- The employee will be able to view the product names in either English or Arabic.
You will need to be able to integrate the software with store's hardware.
Some of the hardware that needs to be integrated with the system:
- Cash drawer (Panda or unknown brand)
- Receipt Printer (Panda)
- Barcode Scanner (Panda or unknown brand)
- Tag barcode printer (TSC)
- Weight Scale (Rongta RLS1000)
3rd-Party API integration:
- Email notifications
Hardware integration might be an issue since you won't have it at hand to do quick tests. We will need to work together remotely to achieve this.
There are couple forms in back office that are conditional input based. So depending on what the user selects, the following field will display a corresponding message/field.
You need to have experience with the features listed above. You need to be proactive and provide input, feedback, and suggestions. Design and user-friendly ui/ux are very important, you need to have great eye for details. Also the code needs to be efficient and well documented, no messy code. Need to follow high standard version control. If you have read this far, simply respond with only your favorite color when placing a bid. All other responses will be rejected and blocked.
Back office will be hosted online, it would need to load fast since it's used in a country with slow internet speed (1mb/s or less speed).
80 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $13267
Hi, I will develop the best ERP system. Also I have done POS Let us discuss and move ahead. I did similar work in past and you can see same in my portfolio- https://www.freelancer.com/u/fattahaabdul