Build a payment gateway similar to PayPal and Zelle
This is a no-nonsense job. Do not waste my time or your time. If you waste my time I will cancel job. Must have adequate skills necessary to complete. Serious inquires only. Let us know what we can get for what price!
We need a fully detailed proposal for building a payment gateway similar to PayPal, and Zelle. The proposal must include timeline, cost, team size, suggested code base, tools and technology that will be used and etc.
1. You need to create the gateway.
2. Then you need to make it compatible with all of the payment platforms. I think there are 12 and they all have different APIs that you have to be compatible with. This is who the gateways talk to.
3. Then you have to get certified by each platform before they will let you connect to them. That usually takes a few months or so for each one.
4. Then you have to make sure you are PCI/CISP compliant. The major credit card companies have strict guidelines about the hardware and software you use from a security point of view. This means having your facilities reviewed regularly for compliance.
5. Security – PCI Compliance & Fraud Management – Every merchant looks for a secure payment gateway that will help them gain the customer's confidence. Merchants also look for fraud detection mechanisms built into payment gateways to avoid chargebacks and other issues that result from processing fraudulent purchases.
6. Integration with Multiple Processors – Integration to different payment processors provides multiple options for your merchants to choose from when selecting the acquiring bank they want to use to create a settlement account. This also helps you provide competitive transaction fee rates to your merchants, as different processors have different interchange fee rates depending on factors such as merchant's business and transaction volume.
7. No relationship with a bank will necessarily be needed as by definition a gateway just acts as the middle man. You don't actually process any credit cards. You just send them off to the merchant's processor to processor and return the results. All funds are handled by the processor.
8. Disputes/Chargeback & Arbitration – Merchants will benefit from a payment gateway that has an interface to report and handle disputes from issuing banks.
9. Enhanced Security (3D Secure Transactions) – Merchants always look for security measures added in the payment gateway that will reduce chargebacks.
10. You will also want to make sure that gateway is VBV / MSC compatible as well. Starting an electronic payment gateway is no easy task and with over 80 of them out there in the United States alone, not that much competition.
11. Manual Processing of Settlement Reports From Processor – The settlement reports coming from processors need to be manually parsed in order to be presented in a readable format, which can be a very time consuming and cumbersome job.
12. Supporting Recurring Payments – Most merchants do not want to store a customer's credit card information on their site and will prefer to look for a tokenized approach for accepting recurring payments from their customers.
13. Providing an Off-Site Payment Interface – Merchants tend to look for a "pay page" within a payment gateway to redirect their customers for processing ad hoc payments.
14. APIs For The Outside World – Building an easy and simple to use API to be used by merchant application.
Developer Must Be Able To Start in in 2 weeks and Complete within the timeline agreed upon. Do not ask for upfront money if you have the skills to do the job. Let the work speak for itself. Money will be dispersed based on milestone and schedule -- once project is reviewed and complete. This will not be an hourly job.
37 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $51431
My name is Li Ming. I read your description and understood your idea perfectly Very huge idea!! I will prepare technical proposal for your project Thank you