Homepage: Simple presentation of the concept of the platform, with links to the 3 types of projects.
Pages "All projects": 3 pages each listing all projects of its type (Crowdfunding, Debt Mezzanine, Secondary Market)
Real Estate Crowdfunding: Display of key project information, a photo, text fields and project documents to consult
Debt Mezzanine: Same principle as the page of a Real Estate Crowdfunding project
Secondary Market: Display the Secondary Market offer list in a table, with 3 filters: Price, Interest rate, Time remaining.
Investor User Account: Registration with basic information to be provided, Uploading an ID + proof of address
Personal space: Questionnaire of adequacy so that the administrator can check the capacity of the investor to invest on your projects
- List of Users: List of users registered on the platform. View of the score the administrator sets for a user (risk profile / investment horizon)
- List of Projects: Projects will be broken down by type and can be filtered according to several criteria
- Creation / Edit / Delete Project: The administrator provides the information required for the publication of a Real Estate / Crowdfunding project (financial information + presentation of the project). He can publish the project to post it on the site or unpublish it.
- Creation of a Secondary Market: The administrator chooses the user who wishes to resell all or part of his investment, the project of Real Estate or Crowdfunding on which he has invested, the purchase price, the amount of the resale, the proposed new rate, etc.
- List of investments: Display of the list of investments (user, amount, project) made on the platform. Since there is no real cash flow, it is the administrator who marks an investment as paid or denied, manually, on each investment.