I do not mind if you use prebuilt open source software (discuss first to ensure it is appropriately licensed) to reduce costs and provide better product.
I need a simple document manager with an admin panel and a front-end users can log in to to view their documents (usually PDF) with a rough Bootstrap interface
Create user account
- School name (varchar)
- School ID (varchar)
- School Logo (image upload)
- School Password (password)
- School Message (longtext)
Edit User Account
- Edit the above information
- Create Category
- - Category Name
- - Category Image
- Edit/Delete Category Functionality
- Document Upload
- - File Upload
- - Document Name
- - Select Category (from dropdown of categories above)
- - School Select (ALL schools or select individual school from dropdown)
- Delete Document
Log In using provided details (no need for reset password/change details, we will just have link to email admin)
Single Dashboard Page showing...
- School Logo
- School Name
- School Intro Message
- Tables for each category which has documents in it that the user can view
- If the document is a PDF, a row in category table with document name and a VIEW button that shows the PDF embedded in a lightbox
- If the document is NOT a PDF, a row with document name and a DOWNLOAD button that just downloads the file to computer
Passwords should be stored using bcrypt. Database connections should be made using prepared statements and PDO for security. Code should be managed using a GitHub private repository and code quality will be checked using Codacy.
Time frame is ideally within next few days for completion. I am looking for low cost solution with simple, well-written straightforward code.
I am reasonably well versed in PHP just do not have the time to complete this.
Please put the words 'YES I HAVE READ THIS' at the top of your pitch to be considered.