We run a site that has approximately 20K members using the [login to view URL] members system. We also use the following apps:
• Typeform – to collect member application data
• Mailchimp – to send emails in bulk
• Capsule – CRM
• Ticketing Hub – to manage our ecommerce
We are now going to use Woocommerce instead of Ticketing Hub – this is configured and embedded in our wix site via IFRAME in testing mode currently.
[login to view URL] have just launched the ability to custom code, which means we can take better advantage of its new abilities and stop using some of these apps. We need a development team to do this for us. A link to Wix’s new beta functionality is below:
[login to view URL]
• Create an easier route for signing up or logging on. The current way is not ideal because we have to cross-reference our users against a separate PHP driven list of emails which we have to manually update daily.
• We currently accept member applications via typeform (example below). We want to collect this information via the Wix code system instead. We want it to ensure that our clients are entering correct answers and only then allow them to create a user/password for the site via the Wix members system where they will be automatically approved for membership.
[login to view URL]
• If they do not pass, we want their application to become pending for our approval.
• We need you to create an API integration between the database and Mailchimp so that our mailing list is automatically updated when a new user is created and approved in Wix with 27 different fields of information automatically.
• We’d like our members to be able to update their preferences for receiving emails based on frequency (5 options) and genre (14 options).
• Most of the time, one “show” will have many “performances” (i.e. different dates). In `Woocommerce, we use attributes/variations to handle this, but we need an automatic way of notifying the event organisers (up to 5 x email addresses) of all of the attendees for any given date, on the date itself. 2 hours before the show begins. We need a list such as this to be created and delivered to the organisers via email for every performance, on the day.
Date: Tue 11th Sep, 7.30pm
Baldwin, Margarita (x3)
Doherty, Ellie (x2
Evans, Timothy (x3)
Finnett, Clare (x3)
H. Fournier, Charles (x2)
Khalfa, Cindy (x3)
Powell, Lydia (x3)
Read, Robert (x4)
Searl, Stephanie (x2)
Stallwood, Beth (x2)
Waddell, Seema (x3)
Wierenga, Natascha (x1)
• We also need a way of collecting feedback from users which is based on the date the user attended. At current we use typeform and we create a unique survey URL which we send to users the morning after they attended the event. We need a way of collecting the same information using the Wix coding system in a way we can generate a report which can be sent to the organisers grouped a few days after the last performance in a grouped report. We want this to be automatic.
If you are able to achieve these things for us, we can proceed immediately. As this is a fairly simple series of tasks, we anticipate that all of this work should be no more than £500.