Web Application for Chess Mistake Analyser
1. Create a website with a login and sign up option, where the player enters the following details and for login and sign up:
(Details for sign up: firstname, lastname, username, email address, password, confirm password) (Details for login: user must be registered first, enter email address and password, verify by an email address)
all the details shall store in database under the "Players" table.
2. Full Chess game should load (do not make an engine, just get the existing game from any platform, the game should load on our site and players should be able to play the game either with computer as a second player or randomly plays with anyone online).
3. Every move player makes shall store in database under "Moves" table, name of every chess piece shall also store in database under the "Pieces" table.
4. Analyse each move for 7 listed tactical mistakes
against each mistake check how many times each of the mistake has occurred. save it all in database under the "Mistakes" table.
5. Now after player finishes the game. Result should display in the form of graph where the graph shows mistakes name and its occurrence in each game also showing the score of the player and the status (won or lost). Based on the player's past 40 games of the player give the complete analysis of the mistakes player has made.(includes Machine Learning).
7. Database shall have the following table with following attributes:
Player players_id, firstname, lastname, username, password, game_id, score
Game game_id, game_status, game_won(Boolean type), game_lost(Boolean
type),number_of_moes, move_id, score.
Moves move_id, number_of_moves, mistake_id, mistake_name, piece_id
Mistakes mistake_id, mistake_name, mistake_type(tactical), occurrences
Pieces piece_id, piece_name, number_of_pieces, position
2 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $88
Hello Sir, I can use my knowledge to build a website which you want in less amount of time. I have already made many different websites so I can make it. Looking forward for your message.