We are looking to hire web/app developers to create a web app (and mobile app) to track collective opinions of our users.
The web/mobile app will work in the following pattern:
1) Users signup and provide their details
2) Users can create an Opinion Board and invite others to join the activity. The creator of the board is the moderator for this Board/Game.
3) The moderator creates a question and two to five answers.
4) The board/game is then displayed with the question on the top and the answer options shown as markings in corners of a rectangle, triangle, square, pentagon (depending upon number of choices in answers)
5) The board/game area shows a circle puck in the middle of the game area.
6) After countdown, the game starts and each player/uses their mouse to click on the puck and try to drag it to their choice of answer.
7) All users/players will be playing during the game period of 15 seconds (can be adjusted)
8) The circle puck moves towards the answer marking which has most players/users slowly
9) If there is equal force coming from all choices, the puck does not move.
10) If there are more players trying to take puck to their common choice, the puck starts to move in the direction.
11) Users can try dragging the puck to their choice and depending upon how many users are applying force, the puck may change direction, fully or partially deviate.
12) The puck will have a blazing trail around it forming tail in the opposite direction of movement.
13) A user can not be very far from the puck and will have to remain closer to puck even if its is moving in opposite direction from their preferred choice. Their mouse pointer will start turning red or blinking to warn them that they are too far from the puck and ask them to stay within the trail blaze of the puck.
14) If the user does not follow the warning, their mouse dragging becomes ineffective
15) Once the puck has reached over an answer, it will finish the game and display the message "The Chosen Answer is ....."
16) In the backend, the app will record how each player was moving their mouse and a graph can be created from their movement.
17) In the backend, the app will record the interest of users for each answer option.
18) In the backend, the app will generate other user/game data as per the matrix details.
This is the basic requirement. Refining and additions may be made. Please review the pics for reference.
37 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $4290
Lets discuss this opinion tracking app in detail. I have been working on deep learning since 2 years. We can make use of machine learning models to predict user behavior over time.