We have a Joomla site on Original URL and a Shopify shop on Sub domain URL.
- We are using Google Cloud for the servers.
We moved our Original URL to a Sub domain URL but forgot that we had images, links, and scripts that we wanted to still work on Original URL. Hence, after the move, a link like [login to view URL] would go to [login to view URL] and be broken. Therefore, we tried to go back to original settings were these two were separate. But then now the original URL is not working anymore.
We guess it has something to do with the Joomla database crashing because we have had problems with that before.
What we need help with:
1. Getting original URL up back and running.
2. Redirecting original URL to Sub domain URL.
3. Uninstalling Joomla but keeping scripts and folders on our ftp so that links are not broken to these.
4. We have a script using Google Maps that need upgrading to newest version to work properly.
28 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за €161
I have over 10 years of experience developing Joomla sites, a lot of experience in developing templates, modules and plug-ins. I am ready to discuss the project in more detail and start working.
Hi, Greetings of the days!! Thanks for review my Bid. I have gone through from your description and can do this work comfortably. Please open this PMB. Waiting for your response!!. Thanks Vaibhav