I need to design from scratch an IPTV app for use on AndroidTV. With fully custom skin and settings
It will be a set-top box style IPTV/Media player for watching IPTV on AndroidTV OS.
The app doesn't contain any channels, you need to add channel playlists (m3u format) in Settings for this.
It will need to have ability to have different decoder options in Settings.
- Nice OSD menus and infos for easy and pleasant watching videos with minimum user actions
- Scaleable OSD renders correctly with any screen resolution and selected font size
- IPTV watching with channels groups, logos and EPG
- Supported playlist formats: M3U, XSPF
- Supported EPG formats: XMLTV, JTV
- udpxy (UDP-TO-HTTP proxy) server support
- Can connect to IPTV data server (Perfect Player's PC version) to fetch playlist, EPG, logos and the ability to request playlist update right away by specifying only IPTV data server address in Settings
- Can be controlled by remote control, mouse, keyboard, etc
- Supports Perfect Remote - remote control app designed exclusively for Perfect Player
- Extended EPG info viewing
- Play last channel at startup