I need an extension that will create a payment method for the admin called "PayPal Invoice".
1. In System > Configuration > Sales > Payment Method, a payment module needs to be added called "PayPal Invoice." This is separate from the PayPal methods that are there.
It will need the following settings: API login info, merchant email, test/live toggle, default terms & conditions, invoice message.
2. Obviously, this is an admin only payment method.
3. When going to Sales > Orders > Create Order, it will add the payment method there. See attached mockup for how that should look.
4. When the payment method is checked, and the order is placed, it will create the order and send the request to PayPal to create the invoice. It will send the terms and conditions. If default is checked, it will use the default set under the Payment Method settings. It will load the default in the terms text-box by default, and it will use the email here as the customer's paypal email. It will send the products, etc. to PayPal for the invoice, as well as shipping and discounts.
5. When the customer Pays through PayPal, Magento will create it's invoice, and change it to Processing. It will attach the terms & conditions to the bottom of the invoice Magento creates, as well as any invoice message set in the Payment Method settings.
PayPal Invoice: [url removed, login to view]
This is the SDK as well as samples for php: https://github.com/paypal/invoice-sdk-php