We have attempted to get the Web-Push-PHP working with our server but failed dependencies with composer are stopping us from getting it working.
You may use the web-push-php library, but it has to work on our system and we need to know how to get it installed correctly if you choose to use this.
We need someone who thoroughly understands web push notifications using VAPID without Firebase (FCM) or GCM.
The end result should include documentation on all dependencies installed to get the system working along with all working code. We may need to consult after because we have run into dependency issues when trying to get Web-Push-PHP working.
You will be responsible for the PHP and JS (subscriptions). We will give you the XHR call that inserts the subscription data into our database. Note we use PHP 7.2 FPM.
- Setup the JS Subscription capture ([login to view URL]) and Service Worker.
- Making the subscription work with VAPID.
- Allow users to accept/allow push notifications from our domain.
- Allow users to unsubscribe within the [login to view URL] script.
- Create a CURL function that allows us to send custom push notifications to users (we will create queries that specify which users should get the notification, this function just needs to send the notification with the message parameters and endpoint/key and must work with VAPID.
The project will be considered complete when the work is done and we can use the system to send custom push notifications through it.
Please use a dev environment that uses APACHE and PHP 7.2 FPM, that is what we are using.
6 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $145
Hello. After reviewing your post, I am very interested in that due to my experience. I am an expert php web developer. I will make it works in Chrome, firbox. Best regards.
Hi. I have review your project description. I have full experiences in Development. I am very interested in your project and also ready to start work immediately. Hoping for your soon Reply. Thank You Regard.