For our online department store we need a back-end developer who can help us develop the back-end of the website.
The job includes the advise and development of a custom made CMS and the development of scraping scripts for products we want to sell in our shop.
- Most important: A database structure which can handle the number of products on our web shop. Products will be imported by scraping scripts or API. So, a developer with experience with data scraping or crawling is a pre. more information will follow).
- Product management, such as article information and categories.
- Build in a management module where content can be edited. For example, texts on the website, photos and that kind of simple things.
- Order management. How do orders come in and what system do we use to process them? It should be possible for the clients to track their order.
- Website/ client statistics.
- Management of sales incentive functions, for example coupon codes, vouchers, discounts promotions, affiliate program.
- Build in a chatfunction for customer support.
- Security is important!!
We need an experienced developer who acts professional and is able to work with us on this project and in future projects. Someone who understands our project an wishes and thinks along with us to make our plan a better one. The freelancer must have experience with such projects and can demonstrate this with references. The releasing of milestone payments will be done very strictly. No satisfaction is no payment. This because of negative experiences with freelancers in the past.
We want a working product with no surprises during the development.