1) Please read this Nordigen PSD2 API documentation carefully: [login to view URL]
2) Then make sure you understand the documentation and answer this question:
Can you build a bank info share platform based on PSD2 API?
Can you make this PSD2 API into a full Laravel application that can retrieve bank transactions and where people can add notes to their bank transactions and share their bank transactions with others and a bunch of other features for the price of just $700?
3) Then, to show you understand the requirements, please tell me in your own word what kind of application this will be?
4) Then, please answer this trick question: Is this a payment gateway type of application?
5) Also, answer this question: How can you test if the application works if you don't have an EU bank account?
6) Finally, answer: Do you know how to make a professional app to be able to facilitate the following 2 key use cases for this API?
1: Transparant Hedge Funds: 'Hedge Fund Managers' can share their bank account transactions to investors, so you would have a kind of transparent hedge fund.
2. Agents screening people on their creditworthiness based on a cashflow analysis on their bank account.
For example, have the fintech application approve if someone can repay a loan they want to apply for or not, or if they can afford to rent a house with a monthly rent of a certain amount of money per month or not.
16 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $636
Hi, Jie, nice to meet you! Just checked your requirements and I can start to work right now. Please send me a message. I look forward to working on this project with you. Thanks & Regards.