We are looking for an experienced Symfony developer for adding a multistore functionality to an ongoing ecommerce platform.
Plans made available with NDA and interview.
You must have:
- excellent knowledge/experience with Symfony.
- knowledge/experience with full text search engines (Solr/Elasticsearch/ect.)
- Strong understanding of PHP 7
- Working experience with version control systems (preferably git)
An advantage would be:
- Experience with Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Familiar with project management tools (JIRA or similar)
- Support separate domain names for each brand with shared administration.
- Support individual templates for each brand.
- Making all features of the ecommerce brand dependent. For example, the administrator should be able to enable/disable a category for specific brand.
- Have separate invoicing for each brand.
- Have separate payment methods for each brand.
- Have separate delivery methods for each brand.
- Have separate users for each brand.
- Have separate languages for each brand.
- Have separate currency for each brand.
- Have separate emails/notifications for each brand.
- Gather statistics for each brand separately and generate different reports based on the brand.
- Integrate with several API systems
- Add filtering option to existing admin interface to sort by brand.
The project is separated into weekly milestones. You will be working closely with a team of 2 other developers
54 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $32/час
Hi. Thank you for posting. I have strong expertise in Angular and Symfony. I can meet your requirements fully. Looking forward to work with you soon. Thank you.